Fun and Functional $1,330,000104a Balmoral Rd, Mt Eden
Open Home Dates: Saturday 11:00 – 11:45 p.m
This classic property is very well situated, surrounded by top schools, is handy to transport routes and walking distance to restaurants, cafes and local amenities. The floorplan features three good sized bedrooms, an open plan kitchen and dining area and a separate lounge with original leadlight feature windows. A large front sunroom offers some scope for a study or playroom and the kitchen has been modernized with gas and dishwasher and offers plenty of room for the busy family. French doors open to a large entertainment deck and backyard area which will be a hit all year round. Here’s an affordable opportunity with all the lifestyle Mt Eden can offer. For a 3D walkthrough please click HERE
WHY YOU SHOULD BUY ME
- Great Location – It’s All Right Here!
- Traditional Kiwi Bungalow.
- Awesome outdoor living areas.
- Great School Zones.
APPROX. DISTANCE TO
- Bus stop 50 Meters
- Henley St Superette 50 Meters
- Dominion Rd (China town) Restaurants and Shops 600 Meters
- St Lukes Shopping Centre 2.2 Kms
- Maungawhau School 600 Meters
- Epsom Girls Grammar 3 Kms
- Eden Park 2.4Kms
Bedroom: 3 Bathroom: 1 Toilet: 1 Living Room: Open Plan Kitchen/ Dining
Licensed REAA 2008 P: 021 509 882 Unlimited Potential Real Estate. 435 Mt Eden Rd, Mt Eden, AUCKLAND